Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's only one time.

<span id="goog_1361475668"></span><span id="goog_1361475669"></span><span id="goog_838497585"></span><span id="goog_838497586"></span>
Growing up in life I'm sure we all have heard It's only one time. But in all reality only once can change the rest of your life, for me this is true. One choice I made changed the rest of my life and I can never look back on in. But this choice was a blessing n my life. The Choice to serve the Lord on a mission. I made that choice to leave my family for two years so others could find the truth and be with there families forever. There have been VERY hard times on my mission but the I have never been alone for one second. I have never been alone for the choice of our Savior Jesus Christ made. Just one time He made the choice to drink that bitter cup so that He could be there for me. I am so blessed for that.
In our lives we have the choice everyday to make that once choice yes or no. These choices can be, should I read my scriptures, should I pray today, should I help that person. These choices are not going to effect us right this moment, but in time they will. The Choice to follow Christ is not a one stop choice, everyday we can do His will or not. In the Book of Mormon in Helaman Chpt 5:12 it says “upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation..” It is the little choices everyday, of prayer, scripture study, going to church loving those around us, and so on and so forth. We will never be perfect at it, but all he ask is for us to try our best. But one night of not saying your prayer, and one day of not reading the scriptures could be the start of the rest of your live. But let us be strong in our faith and not even do it once.

No comments:

Post a Comment