Saturday, December 24, 2011

The women in our lives. :)

With Christmas around I can not help but think about the love of the savior that I felt thought in all my past Christmases. I see now as I have begone to grow that the spirit of the savior always shown though my mother! Though I was young and stubborn someday,  she always made the best Christmas. Just with that thought I wanted to give a shout to my mother and along with all the other women and say thank you for keeping the spirit of Christ in this season. But to many times the world tries to diminish  the role of womanhood. Please always stay strong! Please always stand for what is right. Just as we see the love Mary had for the savior , we can see in our own lives just how amazing women are!



So Check out this clip on how amazing women are!













And when times get hard this turn to the Lord. Check out this video.


Thank you all the women in my lives and all of you around this world! You truly do help show the Lord's spirit     though your action. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment