Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Losing ourselves

2 Nephi 26 : 30-31 30. ...wherefore, the Lord God hath given a commandment that all men should have charity, which charity is love. And except they should have charity they were nothing. Wherefore, if they should have charity they would not suffer the laborer in Zion to perish.
 31. But the Laborer in Zion shall labor for Zion; for if they labor for money they shall perish.

This scripture has help me to see that as we lose ourselves in the work of help others come unto Christ we are able to truly find peace and happiness it this life. But also we see that we are able to work and truly love the people we are around we will find our life in the Lord. This has helped me as I have had the trials in my life to not focus on my, but those around us!

No comments:

Post a Comment